background

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Mom is relegated to furniture...

It is absolutely ridiculous when I make myself sit still so that Rudy can have a good nap!

I think it may be time for me to make one of these...
I don't know who to give credit to for this idea, but whoever they are, they are brilliant!  Of course, everybody in my family has short legs, so ours may not be comfortable for a larger dog, but it might be worth a trip to goodwill for a used pair donated by a taller person.  :)

If I have any success, I'll let you know.


 

2 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails