1. I worked all week. The patient (she has gotten an excellent report, and is feeling good) has a return-to-work date of April 30...week after next. That will make five weeks in a row for me total. Definitely not my norm. I am exhausted! But savings account, get ready!
2. I'm booked for two more weeks during her next surgery in July, as well as one day a week between now and then. And two days in May at another branch which I think I mentioned last week.
3. I've barely had time to read, and am still on my library ebook. It was due a few days ago, but since it's on my Kindle, I just keep the wifi turned off. The library's book gets returned from my Amazon account, so no fines, but I'm still able to read on my Kindle as long as I don't forget and turn on wifi...if I do that it instantly gets sucked into the ether.
4. Amazingly we are still not using the air conditioner. I know I've been mentioning that every week, but it is really rare to go this far into the year without it.
5. I have zipped through my email inbox at night...delete, delete, delete...with nary a temptation to buy a book or fabric or clothes. Saving time and very probably money.
Bonus: I received the $30 rebate check from the purchase of Rudy's flea/tick meds.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: breakfast for dinner...waffles, bacon, & eggs
Sunday: Sunday family supper at Kasey's
Monday: Carey cooked spaghetti; I had *salad out with a friend
Tuesday: *anniversary dinner out
Wednesday: *Schlotzky sandwiches
Friday: *Chloe's pick
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)