background

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Comfort food on a cold day...

Potato Soup w/ Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I wasn't feeling great yesterday.  When it came time to start supper, all I wanted was soup.  So I made a change to the menu.  Potato soup comes together so easily.  It was never something we had at our house when I was growing up.  A former brother-in-law taught me how to make it when I was about twelve.  It was so easy, I never wrote it down, and never forgot it.  And I never make it without thinking of him.

4 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails