Last night I made another tea towel...or rather, I sewed a border on another tea towel. This time I thought I'd try some prairie points...still using the same left over jelly roll strips. I was happy with how it turned out.
The little green drawer unit in the background is a vintage spice cabinet. I got it at an estate auction. I saw one on a website recently for $150! I know I didn't pay anywhere near that. The paint is really aged, and I thought about redoing it, but I can't make up my mind.
I like having it in the kitchen, but it's too tall to fit between the counter top and the upper cabinet. I have it sitting next to the sink now, but once Carey gets the open shelving put up, it won't fit there either. It may just have to sit on the uppermost of the open shelves when the time comes.