background

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thankful, grateful, blessed...


Water!  Water!  Water!!!  Yesterday was our turn for the plumber, and we now have water.  I took yesterday off, and was hoping to catch up on laundry and dishes after the repairs were made, but the plumber said that I needed to give the 3000 gallon storage tank all afternoon to refill.  So I waited till evening to put in a load of clothes.  I wanted to wash with warm water, so I started running the hot water only it never got hot.  Called the hubs, and he had forgotten to tell me that I had to go outside and flip a circuit breaker...and then wait a couple more hours for the electric water heater to heat all the water in its tank.  Not even that could lessen my elation at having running water back in the house.

I think it's time to make another donation to build a water well in a village without one.  Nothing like being without to remind one of the true blessing that it is.  Makes me want to share it with others.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails