background

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Saturday snail mail catch up...

The photos of cards have been stacking up...

I love this flower set, but does the center (which I also used for the background) remind you of anything?  Maybe it's just me.

Here's one that uses a different fold and the Darling Donkeys stamp set.  I CASEd this one from Kelly Acheson.

This one, as well as the next six, use the December 2020 Paper Pumpkin.  The card bases that came in the kit were so gorgeous, but they looked way too sophisticated to go with these cartoon-like images to me.  So I made all of these using orphaned papers and scraps I had lying around for more kid-like designs.  







We needed some sympathy cards to have on hand at work, so I came up with this one last night.  It's a larger card, being about 5" x 7".  Though I like how it came out, it is a single layer card.  I think I will do the stamped design on a separate sheet and cut it out, then pop it up.  Still simple, but a bit more 'special sauce'.  :)


This one is from an old Paper Pumpkin...last year?...the year before?  It is the first Valentine I've made this year.  I love how it turned out.  I'll probably make a few other designs as well.

Now I'm off to start weekend chores.  If I get everything on my to-do list done, I can stamp some more!  :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are absolutely beautiful! Love the donkey and yes, the center of the sunflower looks a little like that thing we saw plenty of in 2019!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails