background

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Fall decor...

A friend told me the other day that she was going to put out her fall decor and hope it would bring some cooler weather...or at least fool our minds into feeling cooler?

This weekend I put out this autumn leaves arrangement, and our framed pumpkin jigsaw puzzle  went on the mantle.

Today our high temperature was only 86°, and now after dark it's in the 70s!  That is the earliest little cool front we've had in my memory.  Usually it is around September 20.

I think I have a new Labor Day tradition!  :)

PS:  I just texted my friend to tell her it worked for me.  She admitted that she had not followed through on decorating, but they had cooler weather too.  Of course, she's in Colorado, and I'm in South Texas, so I think her cooler temps might have been location, but mine was definitely the decor!  LOL

 

3 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails