background

Friday, September 27, 2024

2024 Frugal Friday File, Sept 27...

1.  Made a menu for the week and grocery order.

2.  Made another batch of homemade dog food for Rudy, and I had all the ingredients in the pantry and freezer, so no outlay this time.

3.  Reserved two library books from the list of their recent acquisitions.  I've had my eye on both of these, so was happy to get on the list early.

4.  Carey got home from a baseball road trip with his sister and brother-in-law.  (You may have wondered why I was cleaning out the garage without his help.  I like to do these clean-out projects on my own when he's not around, so was happy he had this trip coming up.  And it was a surprise for him when he got home.)  They had a great time, and attended games in Kansas City, St. Louis, and Chicago.  They split the gasoline, game tickets, meals, etc. three ways.  Sis and b-i-l have a new hybrid car that they wanted to take on the road, so mileage was not horrible.

5.  Worked two days.  Money in.

On the menu this week:

Saturday:  Takeout 

Sunday:  Takeout

Monday:  Fried Rice

Tuesday:  Chicken Burrito Bowls

Wednesday: Pork Chop, Scalloped Potatoes, Squash

Thursday:  leftovers

Friday:  pot pies

**designates meatless meal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails