background

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Blank by Zibby Owens

I got this book for free from Amazon.  It's a new release by the author.  I have not started it yet.

****
Last week's book (A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas) was better than I expected.  It is a beauty-and-the-beast story, and was well written and has likable  characters.

****
Today Carey and I went to see the movie Thelma.  It's an action/comedy about aging.  Great cast.  I love June Squibb, and she is my hero for still acting at 94!  Richard Roundtree was great too and he was 81, sadly he has since passed.  Carey and I both enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails