background

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Good Morning, Young Lady by Ardyth Kennelly

This is another one that I read when I was very young.  It's interesting going back and rereading a book, seeing what you still love, or find you have outgrown one and wonder, "What was I thinking?"  I haven't gotten too far into this one yet (it's out of print, so I had to order a used copy, and the print is pretty tiny), but I am enjoying it, and it's because I love the characters, and the author's writing style is very interesting.

This one is set in Utah.  Notice anything on the map?

Yep!  Utah is the ONLY state left!  Woohoo!!!

I don't have much reading time lately, so this one may take me awhile to wrap up.  I am very happy to have gotten to this point in the challenge, however, and I am looking forward to reading some books set a little further afield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails