background

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Road trip, NY journey...

Trying to blog from my phone, so will keep it short.

We are in New York.  It was unseasonably warm when we arrived yesterday, but rainy and cool today.  We got out this morning, and found our way to Niagara Falls.  Sadly, the lack of cool temperatures until now means that the leaves haven't turned yet.  The falls are still impressive.

As we have travelled north, the Sonics have gotten fewer and further between.  But we found one here near Buffalo so had to stop.

Y'all know how I love my magic Sonic ice.  :)

3 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails