background

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thankful, grateful, blessed #2...

So very thankful to have arrived back home safely from a low-stress ten days or so on the road.

We had a very nice trip.  We went to Niagara Falls.  We saw no change in the seasons, as it was unseasonably warm in New York when we arrived (though it did get cooler while we were there).  When we started home, a quick Google search let us know that there was a small pocket of two counties in Pennsylvania where the leaves were at near peak fall colors, so we made a slight detour to enjoy just a bit of fall foliage.  And heading further south in Pennsylvania, we found ourselves too close to Gettysburg to resist stopping for a bit.

I think in all we passed through 15 states, though we didn't stop to see sights in each one.  It was a very relaxing trip, with no formal planning or schedule.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful. What luck finding out the leaves were turning on Google. Who knew that Google knew? I'll bet Siri told him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have an iPhone, so no Siri for me. I have Cheri, Siri's cheaper, dumber sister. ;)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails