background

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Boy, did I get a lot of reading done on vacation.  Since I have finished the first five, I also showed how I rate them.

To Live by C. G. Cooper
I rate it 8/10


The Good Sister by Leanne Davis
I rate it 5/10


The Resurrection of Tess Blessing by Lesley Kagen
I rate it 5/10


Perfect Peace by Daniel Black
I rate it 7/10


The Keepers of the House by Shirley Ann Grau
I rate it 6/10


The one I am now reading (so as yet it is unrated by me):
Dakota Dawn by Lauraine Snelling

2 comments:

  1. Now that I got my cataracts removed I am reading much more - albeit with readers on. I still listen to recorded books the most - like every evening at bedtime. Sometimes they are too good and keep me awake too long but I set the timer for an hour in hopes I will nod off during that period. Hahaha. Just like a child, trying to trick myself. Kath, I've started a new blog and hope you'll jump over and visit me. welcometosimple.blogspot.com B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always afraid I'll fall asleep and lose my place if I listen to an audio book at bedtime. I never knew I could set a timer! I'll go check out your new blog now. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails