background

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Proof that even spam is occasionally right on...

I received quite a few comments today on a post from quite awhile back.  When you get many comments on the same post a long time after you publish it, you can bet they are spam.  Some are nice, some are rude, some are scary.

Still, one of the ones I received today was a horse of a different color.

"Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the
last few posts have been kinda boring? I miss your tremendous writings.
Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on!"


LOL  I couldn't agree more!

2 comments:

  1. What did Thumper say, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". Makes the grammarian in me cringe to write that, but it's the truth!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails