background

Friday, August 30, 2019

Frugal Friday File 2019, week 35...

Successes:
1.  It is SO hot and dry here.  Kasey and Beau are having issues with their well as water levels drop, so my mind has been on conserving water.  I've been taking work clothes off and hanging them up as soon as I get home, if they can be worn another day.  

2.  I'm making sure washer and dishwasher have full loads before running them.  (Which pretty much means I am putting off doing laundry and dishes as long as possible.) 

3.  And does it count that I overslept today and skipped showering before work (since I was going to be there alone today with no one nearby to offend their senses).  LOL

4.  I've said for years that dust is just a protective layer for furniture.  Lately I've decided what's good for the furniture is okay for the car too, so it's not been washed in...awhile...a long while...I think it still has Michigan dust on it!

5.  Okay, you may have guessed from the above sad entries that frugal efforts have been rather halfhearted-to-nonexistent around here lately.  But I have managed to show up for work all five days, and let's just say it has not been my best week. 

Saturday:  leftovers
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  sandwich
Tuesday:  *Chinese
Wednesday:  *burger
Thursday:  *Schlotzky sandwiches
Friday: ?

Number of individual servings made and frozen for work lunches this week:  0

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails