background

Friday, August 16, 2019

Frugal Friday File 2019, week 33...

Successes:
1.  Made a pan of brownies from supplies on hand for Sunday's dessert.  Really yummy if I do say so myself.

2. We have been so hot!  I just paid our electric bill, and out of curiosity compared it to last year's Aug bill.  Surprisingly, current bill was down $30 from the previous year's.

3.   Staying home and reading library books to avoid the heat.

4.  Working on a scrap quilt for a library donation.  No new fabrics purchased for it.

5.  Working today at a local branch.

Saturday:  sandwich
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  Frito Pie
Tuesday:  *burger
Wednesday:  Chicken Alfredo
Thursday:  *Schlotzky sandwiches
Friday: waffles, eggs, bacon

Number of individual servings made and frozen for work lunches this week:  0

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

2 comments:

  1. Brownies always hit the spot IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to see what our utilities are like in the new house. So far, not too bad but then it hasn't been excessively hot or cold. Will be nice when the twelve month period can start to be compared to the next twelve months.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails