background

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I'm reading Wednesday...

I haven't been reading much.  Too many other things to keep me busy at the present.  And I also had myself believing that I should finish the few remaining of my 2014 goal books before I moved on to others.  I gave a couple of them a shot, but didn't enjoy them, and have given myself permission to skip them.


The Journey by John A Heldt

I finished The Journey a few days ago.  Just okay.  Won't read any others in series.


New Mercies by Sandra Dallas

Just started New Mercies.  I wanted to read something I could count on liking, so I searched my Kindle list and found this one by an author that hasn't let me down yet.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails