background

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chaos here, chaos there, chaos, chaos everywhere...


As if my entire house were not in enough chaos, what with the kitchen remodel and having to cook in the laundry room, it now looks like my closet has exploded all over my bedroom.

My closet has been beyond insanity inducing for way too long.  I never have found an adequate arrangement.  You can see my last clean out here.  I was happy with it for awhile, but still it just wasn't a comfortable fit.

I had to work today, but when I got home I decided to take advantage of Carey being gone for a few days, and I just started emptying it out.  I'll finish clearing it out after work tomorrow.  Then on the weekend I will sort through everything before putting a drastically reduced inventory back in.  I am going to donate the majority of my 'work' clothes.  Now that I'm only working sporadically, usually never more than 2 or 3 days in any given week, I do not need to have as many different outfits as when I was full time.  

And of my casual clothes, I am only going to keep what I really like.

There.  It's written down.  Hold me to it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I need to do my walk-in-robe too! I have lots of things to cull out that are falling everywhere! The goodwill shop is in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails