background

Monday, November 3, 2014

Making it Monday...

It's been awhile since I have mentioned what a fabulous...FABulous...public library we have.  I spent the day there today.  Man, it is a spectacular facility, and our community is so fortunate to have it.

I arrived there at 10:30 a.m. with a jelly roll from Moda, plus a few solid squares, and my sewing machine.

And when I left at 4:00 p.m., I had a completed Jelly Roll Race II quilt top!  Well, except for the borders, which I will add soon hopefully.  (Wish I didn't have to work later this week.)  And I met some great quilters too!
This was such a kick, and just what I needed to make my sewing machine my favorite toy again.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails