background

Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's Sunday, so there must be dessert...

Today's dessert had to meet two criteria...I had to have all ingredients on hand...and it had to be easy.  I went to my Pinterest dessert board and found Sopapilla Cheesecake.  It doesn't much resemble a sopapilla or a cheesecake, but that's beside the point.  It met the criteria, and it turned out quite well.

My photo above is absolutely awful.  I just remembered to take one hours after dinner.  It's late.  There are only three two cold pieces left.  I'm tired, and I didn't want to fool with the lighting.  Check out Bakerlady's blog where I got the recipe...her photos are scrumptious.

Carey and I and the kids liked it.  Kasey thought it was too sweet.  (Really, sometimes I think she was switched in the hospital.)  I think I would describe it as more similar to a cheese danish...which means it will be great for breakfast!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails