background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Still reading Poison by Sara Poole...sort of.  I've made almost no progress on it so far. 

Crazy time change is knocking me silly again...well that and going to work earlier than normal and staying later.  I stopped at the grocery store after work yesterday.  Then when I got home I had to 'lie down for just a minute' and woke up an hour and a half later.  I probably would have slept straight through till the alarm went off in the morning if it hadn't been for some crazy insect or frog outside the window.  It sounded just like a telephone ringing...and ringing...and ringing...  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Where's the real poison when you need it?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm much better at getting things done when the weather is nice.. however that being said when it's warm enough sitting in a sun beam reading a book seems to fufill all desires of doing something useful!

    I woke up to snow this morning... and listened to the fog horn blaring most of the night.

    How much longer to you have to work longer and more?

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails