background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Making it Monday--Sky Scarf progress II...

It was brought to my attention that I neglected to show February's progress on my Sky Scarf.  Truth be told, I was about a week behind on the knitting of it, but I'm all caught up now.  It was rather gloomy for a good bit of February...lots of overcast days and some fog and even another thunderstorm.  And we are so happy for every drop!

The red thread is just a marker showing the end of January...there is now another marking the end of February. Yea!

And thanks for asking, Lynne.  :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Looks good! I don't see any mistakes... Feb was really gloomy here too and it's trying to snow today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed your temp conversion on the side of your blog... it doesn't go nearly cold enough! 68 is a nice hot summer day here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the mistakes are in there...and there they will stay! Mostly it's just that I forget at the end of my purl rows to switch to knit for the garter stitch border. And then I don't notice it till I've finished the next knit row. I will not work backwards on this project!

    And the temp conversion chart came that way, sorry, no option to adjust it. Besides, it's to show how HOT it is here! You're on your own up there in the cold. Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really impressed with this scarf - what a great record of the days. It really is quite pretty.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails