background

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Lula Dean's Little Library of Banned Books
by Kirsten Miller

This is a new book at the library that made me jump on the reserve list.  It's described as "a wildly entertaining satire about a small southern town, a pitched battle over banned books, and a little lending library that changes everything."

I'm a big fan of Little Free Libraries, and a big opponent of banning books (grrrr), so I am loving it so far.  I'm only about 25 pages in, but I've already had to take a break specifically to call a friend to recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Little Free Libraries are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that one on hold! I’ll be curious to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails