background

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 

Haunted Ground by Erin Hart

I am having so much trouble reading lately.  One reason is the reading material I've chosen.  The last two books I started were 1) about climate change and 2) about the lead up to the Civil War.  While normally I would enjoy both of these, at the current time and in the current political season, they just made me anxious.  I need to read to distract me from things that worry me, and these did not offer escape.  But I will get back to them eventually.

This current book is a mystery set in Ireland, and the lead characters are an archaeologist and a medical examiner.  Sort of reminds me of the Elly Griffiths Ruth Galloway Series which I loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails