background

Friday, July 26, 2024

2024 Frugal Friday File, July 26...


1.  Stayed home clearing, cleaning, and organizing my stamping desk.

2.  Took Rudy on our regular recycling outing.  His joy knows no bounds.

3.  I made cold brew coffee concentrate and have been enjoying a treat every morning since.

4.  Called Kasey to beg her assistance in getting the new printer installed.  I've always been able to do it on my own in the past.  Not my favorite job.  This time I absolutely could not get it done.  (I had seen a review of this printer claiming it wasn't easy to install, but I bought it anyway because it's seemed to be up to tasks I needed.)  I'm trying to wait patiently for Kasey to have time to come by...I'm competing with her full-time work, her endless to-do list for hosting a wedding at their home soon, and another to-do list for getting both girls moved to college the same weekend as the wedding.  If she can't squeeze me in or has no luck, I will have to seek professional help...I won't say what kind.

5.  I actually finished a book...it seems like forever since that has happened.

On the menu this week:

Saturday:  Summery Chicken Pasta Salad

Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's

Monday:  leftover pasta salad

Tuesday:  Spanish Rice

Wednesday:  Beef Fajitas

Thursday:  takeout BBQ Baked Potatoes w/ brisket

Friday:  out for Tex-Mex

**designates meatless meal 

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain with technology. Rudy sounds like an easy to please pup and lots of fun.Hope you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tech pain has ended! Rudy definitely easy to please. And I did enjoy the book! It was Haunted Ground by Erin Hart.

      Delete
  2. We're having printer issues too. I can print from my computer, no problem, but Vic can't print at all, no matter how many times he tries. His print jobs get lost in the black hole queue. I think I'll have to call tech support next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO sorry, and you can believe I feel for you! Kasey just left a little while ago, and the printer has been installed and converses with my laptop. YAY!

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails