background

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Demon of Unrest by Erik Larson

I haven't finished last week's book (The Ministry for the Future) yet, only about twenty-five percent through it actually.  But my reserve of this one at the library came up, so I will start it today to try to get it read before it comes due.  Then I will go back to the other one.  

Both of these books are over five hundred pages!  I'm not having much reading time lately.  It's less than a month before both of the girls will be off to/back to college, so I'm trying to spend time with them while I can.  They are both working this summer for college money, so I'm catching time with them when I can.  Then at home I'm working on cards to mail them when they are back at school. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails