background

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Saturday snail mail...

Here's a varied lot over the past month or so:  

A baby boy card for work.

A retirement card for work.

A hello-friend card for...well...for a friend, of course!

A polka dot wish for my Catiebug's birthday.

A die-cut card CASED from  Dena Rekow.

A card full of summer sunshine travelled across the Atlantic.

A sympathy card for work...

I wasn't sure the sparkles were appropriate.  But someone in the know assured me that Hallmark does sparkly sympathy cards.

And another sympathy card for work.

A watermelon card for my m-i-l who loves watermelon.

I added a little sparkly Wink of Stella to make the watermelon look juicy!

Rather unconventional for a 4th of July card, but okay, I guess.  I put looooong wicks on the candles to make them firecrackers.  :)  Oh, I think this one is also CASEd from Dena Rekow.

This is a birthday card for a July 4th birthday.  I figured someone with a birthday on the 4th has probably gotten an abundance of red, white, and blue cards, so I went another direction.

That's all I have, but that's pretty many.  


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of cards! They are all so lovely and so different from one another. It is obvious that a lot of thought and care went into the making of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love all your cards! Keep stamping & card-making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says the woman who taught me everything I know! :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails