background

Monday, June 29, 2020

Making it Monday...

Have you seen that blogger is changing its interface?  It never bodes well when Blogger starts mucking about changing things.

So I thought I'd post an au revoir in case posting becomes too difficult or frustrating for awhile.  Just when I get back to posting more often too.

I've tried the new interface, and have had trouble finding things...like how to justify the text (left, center, right), how to close a post, even the help link is not where they say it is supposed to be.  Ggggrrrrrr...

And every time they go changing things around, it means I have to start the blog design over from scratch.  So if you come here and it looks like it is under construction, bear with me.  I will get things back to normal (or at least the new normal) when I can.  

Hope the anticipation is worse than the actuality, but that hasn't been the past experience for me.

Has anyone else tried the new interface?  What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I typed a post the other day and it just disappeared. I could see it in HTML but not in regular. I closed it, checked it once later - still not there, closed it and opened the next day - it was back. I'm with you. If they make it more difficult to use then I'm outta here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't messed with it lately. Hope it's not too crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails