background

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday snail mail...

I don't even want to hazard a guess how much I have spent on rubber stamps over the years.  And yet this 'falling confetti' card--made today stamping only with a new pencil eraser and the clickie end of a ballpoint pen--is possibly my favorite birthday card I've ever made.  Let's not tell Carey, okay?

I totally CASEd (Copied Another Stamper's Example) a card by Heidi Baks that I had *Pinned* awhile back.  

This one is on its way to my sister for her birthday.  Now I want to make a dozen more.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the happy comment, Heidi, AND the inspiration! :)

      Delete
  2. It is really pretty, I like rubber stamps too, just want to own them I guess because I never use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, Peggy. That's how I feel about my fabric purchases! :) I just want to possess it all!

      I do use my stamps, but probably not enough.

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails