background

Monday, May 13, 2019

Making it Monday...

Today I have:

...made TEN thousand trips to the back door to let Rudy in and out.

...contacted NINE companies to update our payment method.

...checked the pockets of EIGHT pair of jeans before tossing them in the washer.

...walked SEVEN hundred steps to the mailbox and back.

...made SIX cards.

...paid FIVE bills.

...washed, folded, and put away FOUR loads of clothes

...shredded THREE bins full of old bills, bank and employment documents.

...eaten TWO pieces of peanut butter toast.

...talked ONE grandson, home from college, into coming over to exhaust train Rudy.  I'll bet the boy is more exhausted than Rudy is.

1 comment:

  1. A busy day! Good to get so much done and I hope Rudy learned something useful LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails