background

Friday, May 10, 2019

Frugal Friday file 2019, week 19...

Successes:
1.  I worked one day this week.

2.  I haven't purchased any fabric for over a month.  

3.  Carey's working overtime.

4.  Back strain let up before it necessitated a trip to the chiropractor.

5.  Keeping an eye on bank and credit card accounts.  I've also been working on assembling an emergency binder and a duplicate.  One for Carey and I, and one for Kasey to keep in their safe...pretty unlikely that both of our houses would burn down.

Saturday:  breakfast for dinner
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  *chicken sandwich
Tuesday:  sandwich
Wednesday:  *burger
Thursday:  sushi from Kasey
Friday:  *chicken

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about your emergency binder - what are you putting in it? I've put a lot of info into Dropbox files and print copies in our fire safe so it can be grabbed if we have to evacuate but always looking for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Juhli. I'm including birth certs, marriage cert, Soc Sec, passports, home & car insurance info, life insurance certs (or whatever you have that shows acct/cert #, insured, beneficiaries, payout, etc), health ins, long-term-care insurance, all open accounts with acct numbers and contact numbers that might need to be contacted or cancelled (bank accounts, investment accounts, bills, credit cards, repeat orders like Amazon, etc), passwords, a print out of my address book contacts, funeral instructions. Hope this helps, but I'm sure I've forgotten some. I think I will be doing a post with particulars, hopefully before too long. I've been pulling together info on what should be included for awhile from different sources, and I want to combine them into one document and share. I had to search and dig to find all these things when I executed my parents estates...not fun!

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails