background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm reading Wednesday...















photo credit: Andrews McMeel Publishing


Free-Range Knitter: The Yarn Harlot Writes Again by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, a collection of humorous essays.  It is available at an unturndownable price at Amazon right now.  I needed something that I could enjoy in quick reading sessions this week.  I'm not much of a knitter, but I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with so many of her thoughts.  And the chuckles are most welcome.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails