background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday's snail mail...

My endeavor to mail 52 letters in 52 weeks continues.














This card is on its way to Wanda.  I received the nicest letter from her about a week ago.  She is also mailing 52 letters in 52 weeks this year.  It was such a lovely newsy letter, that anyone who picked it up and read it would imagine that we are old friends.  But no, we have just become acquainted through this really wonderful practice we are in for the year.

accountability stats:  23 weeks / 44 letters
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you'll be finished before the year is halfway through at this rate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I started in the middle of the year, I thought I would try to average two letters a week so I could finish at the end of the calendar year. If it went well, I could then start over in January. :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails