background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rachael Ray I'm not, but...














I'm tired and my feet hurt.  Now I remember why I keep an extra pair of comfortable shoes at work...too bad I didn't have any there today.

I did not want to cook for just me.  But neither could I face anything takeout.  So I threw together some bowties, and the only green vegetable left in the fridge (one lonely little zucchini).  And mixed up a fabulous (but easy) Alfredo sauce.  It was really good, but would have been better with more zucchini.

I know it wasn't exactly the best nutritional choice.  But it was this or popcorn.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails