background

Friday, February 23, 2024

What I was reading Wednesday...

 
Fourteen Days: A Collaborative Novel by The Authors Guild, Margaret Atwood, et al

I'm late getting this posted.  I took this on the road trip with me.  Plot has to do with the residents of an apartment building in NYC during the first days of Pandemic Lockdown.  The residents take to spending dusk on the building's rooftop, socially distance, telling stories from their pasts.  Chapters are written by many and varied authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails