background

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Better Than Yesterday...

I saw this "Better Than Yesterday" card set a few days ago on Dicky Bird's Nest blog.  I immediately had to look into them, and mine arrived yesterday.  (I know, I know...another impulse purchase.)  It's not a game.  Each card has an action, and each day you choose a card and take the action on the card.  Wouldn't you know the very first card I pulled would be 'No swearing for the next 24 hours!'  I've already had a minor slip...it may have been as I was reading the card.  :)

I think I will leave the box on my kitchen table, with the card of the day turned up at the front as a reminder, and as I complete the action task I will move the card to the back of the box.  My plan is to show all the week's cards here on Saturdays.  The one's I've looked at are pretty interesting.  I've only looked at very few, as I want them to be fresh as I go through them.  



 

5 comments:

  1. That is a charming idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun set! I'm afraid I failed the first card, had a minor frustration yesterday and let a little language slip. Will.try.harder.today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did better than I expected. I said 'damn' or 'dammit' less than five times all day. :)

      Delete
  3. I am glad you are enjoying it! I do too. I had that card too....teehee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I visited your blog and found it! Thanks for the visit back. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails