background

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 
Horse by Geraldine Brooks

This is what I'm reading at the moment.  Really enjoying it so far.  I do love a good horse story.  Two of my previous favorites are Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand and The Hearts of Horses by Molly Gloss

Somehow, I have forgotten to be posting what I've been reading.  I don't want to go back and list what I've been reading here on the main page, but if you are ever interested in what I've been reading or what I thought of it after I finished it, please visit my Reading List page under the blog title photo above.  I list my reads as I finish them, and include a rating and a short opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Here's an interesting tidbit for you about the movie seabiscuit.When the producers of the movie were looking for a race horse the same size and colour of the original horse they finally found one in Lethbridge.Ab.My husbands old boss owned it and he worked for the exhibition grounds there and used to race it so they bought it from him.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails