background

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Frugal Friday File 2023, August 4...

 

Why can I not seem to get this posted on Friday...sigh.

1.  Reserved library books.

2.  Spent a lot of time at my craft desk making cards.  Not necessarily a frugal hobby per se, but since the supplies have been purchased, it is only responsible to actually use them and mail them to people.  ;)

3.  The extreme heat events we've been having made an appearance on this month's electric bill, but not by as much as I feared.

4.  The pump on our water well went out, and required professional replacement.  Chaching - $3,000.  Frugal living meant that we had the funds available to write that check.

5.  Paid off all vacation spending with savings that had been earmarked for vacation.

On the menu this week:

Saturday:  late lunch on the road, skipped supper

Sunday:  Sunday family supper with Kasey & Beau

Monday:  Tuna Salad, fresh tomato, crackers

Tuesday:  omelette, watermelon salad

Wednesday:  Quiche

Thursday:  Takeout baked potatoes w/ bbq brisket

Friday:  Fried Rice

1 comment:

  1. I love that libraries have the "request books" option. I go to Barnes & Noble, snap photos of books that look interesting, and then request them from the library.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails