background

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

What I'm reading Wednesday...

 

Small World by Jonathan Evison

I'm over halfway through the 480 pages of this library ebook.  I don't generally like books that travel back and forward in time repeatedly, and/or have each chapter in the voice of a different character.  This one does both, and for multiple members of multiple families, as it follows characters from the 19th century through present day.

And yet the story is good enough that I have trouble putting it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails