background

Friday, May 13, 2022

Frugal Friday File 2022, week 19...

1.  I cancelled a subscription that wasn't as I had hoped.

2.  I finished my library book just a few days into the borrow, so I passed it on to Carey who is now reading it.  Doubling up the free entertainment.

3.  Enjoying playing The New York Times' Wordle on my phone.  There's something nice about a game that doesn't suck me into huge blocks of wasted time.  This one limits me to one short game a day, and it's free.  And I love that my granddaughter recommended insisted I try it.

4.  Continuing to learn about Medicare plans before I have to make selections.

5.  Made it through another week of work!  (Strains of Huey Lewis' Workin' for a Livin' running through my head.)  

2 comments:

  1. Nice file. Yes, getting the right plan is huge. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. Finding your Medicare plan is such a pain, but you got to do it. My sister who has an insurance agent had him help her and didn't go through it like I did. I wish I knew some good tricks to help you through.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails