background

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

What I'm reading Wednesday 2/2/22...

The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K. Le Guin

I have never read any of Le Guin's work before.   The Lathe of Heaven was originally published in 1971.  This was a hard-to-put-down piece of science fiction about a dreamer whose dreams come true.


Sweet girl by Travis Mulhauser

This one has been on my Kindle for awhile now, since I bought it as a deal of the day.  I am starting it today...purely because of the cover art.  We are supposed to be very cold in the next couple of days with chance of snow and ice.  Hoping our power grid doesn't go down...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails