background

Friday, February 25, 2022

The Frugal Friday File 2022, week 8...

 

1.  Finally reached the end of a shower gel as well as a shampoo bottle.  Got the use of every last drop of both.

2.  Still coming up with rather interesting recipes on the fly as I continue to strive to cook from the pantry and freezer.  The dessert I took to last week's Sunday family supper was an adaptation of Strawberry Fluff...I called it Lemon Stuff...no strawberries, so I used a jar of lemon curd instead mixed into a box of instant vanilla pudding.

3.  Made a big batch of tuna salad to have for lunches this week.  

4.  Paid bills on time avoiding any late fees.

5.  Gave the dog a much-needed pedicure at home.

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails