background

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday snail mail...

 Time for another catch up.

Boy, this does not look like many cards considering how long it has been since I've posted any.  Actually, I think I have mailed some without taking photos of them.

This blue one I sent to someone after surgery.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the leaves in the vase are stamped in gold metallic ink to go along with the other gold metallic accents.


I actually made several of ones similar to this one; one for work and two for friends.


This one I just used an acrylic stamp block (without any stamp) to apply pastel colors to the card.


The rest are all made with April 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit, but as usual, I didn't follow the instructions and went my own way.  This was a birthday card with the sentiment and another popsicle on the inside.  Now that I look at the photo, the exterior kind of looks like just a jumble of greens and blues.  It was prettier in person.


This one is easier to see that the images are actually popsicles.


Summer is almost upon us.  I saw watermelons in the grocery store the other day.  This was one of two cards I made like this for watermelon lovers.


And this was a 'thinking of you' card for a friend who I thought could use a reminder about rainbows and silver linings.

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails