background

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

What I'm (not) reading Wednesday...

 I've been slow to pick up books lately, and quick to put them down.  Must be a season I am going through.

I'm still reading The Liar's Club from last week's post, but it doesn't keep my attention.  It is a memoir.  I've been picking up a lot of memoirs lately.  Next time I will have to remind myself that I really don't find the memoir genre all that appealing on the whole.  I'm interested enough in other people to want to peek into their lives, but not interested enough to put my life on hold to read about theirs.  What does that say about me?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails