background

Friday, March 12, 2021

Frugal Friday File 2021, week 10...

Successes:
1.  New breakfast recipe worked great all week.

2.  Carey worked an extra day for a co-worker, and will work an extra day next week as well.

3.  I've been hitting the pan of both my foundation and eye shadow for ages.  Using the makeup brushes with just the right wrist action, I keep managing to pick up enough to do the job, and I'm pretty sure I will get another month out of both.  

4. I never did end up purchasing anything that was in my Amazon cart last month.  Since then I've ordered a new medic alert bracelet to replace a broken one, and I now have another personal item sitting in the cart waiting...waiting...waiting...  

5.  Ugh...my hair looks atrocious, but I'm holding strong on staying out of the salon.  Extremely happy that the color has been natural for years; at least I don't look like a skunk with a big white stripe down the middle.

4 comments:

  1. You did great this past week. Isn’t it amazing how much is left when you think a cosmetic or toiletry container is empty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! Sometimes I get a little bored and tempted to just toss them, but then my stick-to-it competitive side cheers me on. :)

      Delete
  2. That's a great breakfast idea!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails