background

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thankful Thursday...

 Thankful that I got my first dose of vaccine exactly a week ago.  I was exhausted the first day, but whether that was a reaction to the vaccine or a reaction to the general stress of getting up early and getting to the location in the next town over, finding parking, walking to the center, walking the maze with the other injectees, walking back to the car, and then going to work for the rest of the day I can't really say.  

Sunday I had a great burst of energy/motivation and cleaned out a smallish dresser that we had sitting under our living-room television.  It was full of files and miscellanea which I went through and determined everything but one single item, was shred worthy.  I took quite a large box of old medical statements/records and bills and bank statements to the car.  Then I enlisted Jared to help me move the empty dresser to my work office to store supplies in the ladies' room.  While we were there I dropped off the shredding in our locked shred bins at work which were being picked up this week and shredded on site.

All in all a very productive weekend.  I should get vaccinated more often!

2 comments:

  1. You did have a productive week! Congratulations on your first vaccine shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will be glad to have my second dose like you do! :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails