background

Friday, September 20, 2019

Frugal Friday File 2019, week 38...

Successes:
1.  I made a trip to Costco, and I didn't succumb to impulse purchases.

2.  The chickens are laying gangbusters for my non-POA-sanctioned chicken wranglers right now, so I was gifted (and used) quite a few eggs this week.

3.  Gave Rudy an at-home pedicure.

4.  I worked two days this week.

5.  I found Carey's favorite wheat bread at Dollar Tree; $2.88 at grocery store, $1 at Dollar Tree.  

Saturday: ribs, mac & cheese, green beans
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  Hashbrowns breakfast casserole
Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Wednesday:  meatloaf, twice-baked potatoes, veg
Thursday:  leftovers
Friday: leftovers

Number of individual servings made and frozen for work lunches this week:  7

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails