background

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Sentimental Person's Guide to Decluttering by Claire Middleton
Last weekend something got into me, and I started going through some long ignored areas of the house and clearing out some clutter.  I've been listening to this book on my Kindle for motivation as I work.  I wouldn't say it has any thunderbolt revelations (at least so far), but it's keeping me plugging away (at least so far).

A Lantern in Her Hand by Bess Streeter Aldrich
I posted this one a few weeks ago when I needed a break from the historical details and political facts in The Big Burn.  But sometimes just saying I need a break is enough to help me stick with the job at hand and push through.  That's what happened; and I never picked this one up after all.  So this week I did.

I have some time off of work.  When I go back, it will be pretty much non-stop for awhile, so I plan on taking full advantage of some reading time while I have it.

1 comment:

  1. The Sentimental Declutter sounds like one many of us need. I checked the library and they don't have it but I'll keep checking.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails