background

Friday, September 13, 2019

Frugal Friday File 2019, week 37...

Successes:
1.  I worked 5 days this week.

2.  No need to purchase gasoline this week, as the office where I was working was a mere 5 minute commute.  :)

3.  I made an extra payment on my car.  Really, really close to getting it paid off.  Trying hard to do that before Carey has to replace his truck.

4.  Menu planning to use what's in the freezer and pantry first, with a grocery list for what we're out of.

5.  Gave lightly-worn clothes from last week another wear this week before putting them in laundry.  Took iced tea from home to work with me each day instead of stopping for a caffeine fix on the way.  Came home for a PB&J for lunch every day but one.

Saturday:  leftovers
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey & Beau's
Monday:  *Italian
Tuesday:  baked potato
Wednesday:  *chicken
Thursday:  *Schlotzsky
Friday: *Chinese

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a 5 minute commute and to be able to come home for lunch!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails