background

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thankful, Grateful, Blessed #1...


Recently, Pamela who blogs at The Lady of the House Speaking, started a Thankful, Grateful, Blessed post on Thursdays.  What with the holidays coming up, I'd been giving this some thought as well.  In the past, I have participated in Thankful Thursdays in November, but I kind of like the idea of it being a year-round feature.  So this is my inaugural post.  And thanks, Pamela, for the inspiration.

With a lot on my calendar this fall, I thought I'd better take advantage of some time at home right now to get some long avoided tasks done.  (Lucky me, among the 'treasures' I found was a quote I had written down...'Procrastination is just sloth with more syllables'...isn't that cheery?)  This week I took three boxes of donations to Salvation Army, and one corner of my house feels lighter and brighter, 

So, as much as I avoid it, I am blessed to be able to do work around the house.  I am so very thankful to have a home.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out - so true, if we didn't have a home, we wouldn't have housework so as much of a chore as it can be, I'm thankful too!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails